White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Parents or Pococurantes

Sunday, January 16, 2005

 

Parents or Pococurantes

Ok, I'm a little whacked out by this story. They snatch their own kids from a Foster Home. Ok, I can see that as something a desperate parent would do. But first off, the mother is 18, and the oldest kid was 2 soooo ... hmm, the math. The Father is 28 ... all right, I am 4 years older than my wife. Of course, I did not sneak into a highschool when I was 26 and knock her up. Then there is this little thing of being wanted for manufacturing methamphetamines. You know, that stuff regularly burns down the places where they are being 'distilled'. Tell you the truth, having a 2 year old in the house is dangerous enough without bringing highly flammable materials into play. Couldn't he just have grown pot like the rest of the purveyors of illicit drugs in NC do?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?