White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Nothing.

Monday, January 17, 2005

 

Nothing.

I have nothing today. The humidifier I put in the Master Suite did not leak and I didn't have a raspy throat when I woke. The kids slept in till 0630. The dogs didn't puke, pee or crap in the house. It's MLK day so the traffic is light and quick moving. My tire was not flat yet either. There was a light dusting of snow on the ground so there was a chance of ice ... but nope. I dont feel crummy either. The universe is trying to make me complacent so it can sneak up on me. I just know it!

UPDATE: Okay, found something at American Digest to moan about. The True Blue State of Washington must be so embarrassed of this. It is the most brilliant thing I have ever seen in the Rainforest State. I wonder if they are considering a tax on sunshine too.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?