White Lightning Axiom: Redux: mullet

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

 

mullet

Couldn't let this one slide. I drink a rather copious volume of tea during the day to squelch my desire for coffee. Mmmm, coffee ... I like it the way I like my women, hot, dark (brooding) and bitter. Not the say that the Mrs is bitter. She can be downright bubbly at times. In fact ... hmmm, I've digressed. Since I drink so much tea, by the time noon rolls around I have an urgent desire to recycle that liquid. On the way to the facilities, I notice that the construction teams are milling about once again. I'm fairly confident that they will never be done here until the building collapses. I pass two men in the elevator lounge and notice that the shorter one is sporting a vintage mullet. It. Is. Perfect. He must be in his late 30's or early 40's and has managed to groom every hair with military precision. Man, I miss the 80's.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?