White Lightning Axiom: Redux: burr

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

 

burr

Heh, I'm sitting here in my sanity deprivation chamber listening to the photocopier repair technician bicker on a speaker phone with his help-desk liaison. He keeps asking for 'Jam Codes', pleading for this disembodied voice to release the information. It's been going on for nearly 2 hours now. This guy is obviously not sufficiently trained or experienced enough to do the job at hand and his solution to over come this shortfall is not going well. My coworkers are commenting on the volume and annoyance while I crank up the volume on my KMFDM cd. I feel badly for this guy but at the same time, wish that he would wrap up his charade and call in the uber-tech to take over.

It's about 1300 right now and it is 12 degrees out at the manor. I have the furnace set at 51 and I KNOW it is burning full force right now. All this cold weather is making my shoulder hurt. Then I think about this. Ummm, -54 in Embarrass Minnesota. Man, that's awfully warm.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?