White Lightning Axiom: Redux: You too can be a corporation

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

 

You too can be a corporation

Interesting comment from Pope Cleophus I at Daily Spew via comments at Vox

Under section 861 (I believe that is the correct number), you are liable for income taxes, if and only if you are
a) An US citizen generating income from a foreign source.
b) A foreigner earning income in the US.
c) A US corporation earning income from a foreign source.
or
d) A foreign corporation doing business in the US.

If you are not one of the above then technically you are not liable for income taxes. That is what Joseph Banister has been saying for some time. It would also explain why an FOIA would show an individual as a foreign corporation.

If I am a foreing corporation then I want to see my articles of incorporation.

I wonder if they have a category for "Mass consumption byproduct generator".

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?