White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Ugh

Monday, November 08, 2004

 

Ugh

Busy and exhausting weekend, rough Monday morning. Getting up sucked, leaving the kids sucked, traffic sucked. My feet are cold. Whaaa.

UPDATE:
Ok, did the lameO item list for Saturday and Sunday. Complete and total cop out. I feel dirty. S'allright I guess. I think I should probably do the weekend updates On the Weekend if I want to actually do something that amuses myself. Getting up late today did not help much. Traffic and general malaise sucked the will out of me to do anything really. I do need to give Mom a call about the broccoli soup that Jacob likes so much. Last time I made, it ended up being not quite right and he would not eat it. I'll do anything to make sure he gets his veggies. I know it involves broccoli, rice and some kind of fat. I cant remember if it is butter or milk ... and that's where the problem lies. That, and I need to stop at Home Depot tonight to pick up some furnace filters for my home-made jerky machine. Mmmmm ... jerky.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?