White Lightning Axiom: Redux: The last yard

Friday, October 15, 2004

 

The last yard

The wife got home early last night, I guess work was a drag for her too. It was a pretty mundane evening. It was raining still so I didn't go outside to inspire my legions of uncompensated workers to chop wood. Instead, I spent time with the family and recover a bit from all the physical abuse I've been heaping on myself. After we put the Extraordinarily Enchanting Cherubs to bed, the Mrs and I did the snuggle/cuddle/etc thing and slowly drifted off into an blissful slumber ... more or less. And of course, we were up at 5:30-6:15 to finish off the week. We currently have nothing planned for the weekend so it is my greatest hope that I can actually get something accomplished. Like the last of the wood-work on the upper floors, that would be nice. Since we have will finally have the runners for the grand staircase installed on Monday morning, I especially keen on getting that finished up.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?