White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Whew!

Friday, September 24, 2004

 

Whew!

For the last few weeks, my life has been a total whirlwind. Vacations, guests, projects and work. It all came together and conspired to keep me from my blogging. So be it. I have made incredible progress on the Toddler Twin Towers. I even managed to get the superslide on the North Tower installed ... mostly. It was a tedious process, but anything worth doing usually is ... right? The other day, I was putting up one of the hand-rails on the South Tower and managed to take a nasty tumble. The ladder I was on just vanished from below me and sent me on a 10 foot trip of misery. I banged up my shin pretty good and took a wack on my jaw. OSHA would be horrified. I forged on completed the work. All that is left now is the roofs, more sand and blocks and the slide for the South towers. Oh, and ladders/stairs ... and rock-climbing walls ... yeah, that's it ... I think. We will be having guests over this weekend with their 2 children. They are family and The Wife's cousin E* is allergic to pet dander. He wont be spending much time in the house for certain. They are having their house refurbished/expanded and are currently living in their basement with most of their belongings. Since their children have some toys they no longer play with, they want to bring them down for us. Gha, my kids have more toys now than I ever had in my entire life!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?