White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Six O'Clock Slacker

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

 

Six O'Clock Slacker

Ok, drenched in sweat, covered in grass clipping and smeared with swatted gnats. Mow the Law Wednesday turned into Antagonize the Homeowner Incessantly Day. I never remember to put on any insect repellent. My shirt got so sodden I ended up taking it off. Damn near blinded my neighbor with my pasty whiteness. I got to be such a mess by 7:30 that I had to take a cold shower just to stop the sweat from doing the mass exodus from my quickly dehydrating body. I don't think I am in the mood to finish the wood-work tonight. I thing I'll go find a quiet corner in the basement and cool off for a few hours. MMmmm, nice cold basement, my Fortress of Solitude. Maybe I'll make some dinner, or even better, graze off of what Joyce is having for dinner while she is not looking. <insert evil laughter here> I should get back to my cooking again. It was one of the things I loved the most, but miss so much now. I'm sure Joyce wouldn't complain too much about me spending more time in the kitchen (as long as I cleaned up my own mess). I have some chicken bits I could make a nice soup out of, or maybe a stir-fry. Start simple, work my way back up to Creme Brulee.


Daniel Schorr




|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?