White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Roust the Rooster

Thursday, June 10, 2004

 

Roust the Rooster

Oh baby, I'm da man! Managed to haul my sorry but out of bed this morning at 5:45am. Finally exhausted enough to sleep through the night. Nothing like a solid 5 and a half hours of sleep. Ghaaaa. It was pretty stuffy in the bedroom when I got up, and I had 2 windows open all night. I let the dogs out and quicky determined that it was hotter outside than inside. Bleh! I wonder if I could spend the rest of the simmer ... errr, summer I mean, in the basement. At least the TPK traffic was fairly light, no major back-ups. Got to work at 7:15am only to find out that all the development servers were shut down because the server room was over-heating ... go figgure.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?