White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Its all in my head

Monday, June 14, 2004

 

Its all in my head

Ack ... I feel a migraine coming on. This is not a hard one to deal with, its the ones that sneak up on me in the middle of the night and wake me from my blissful slumber that are the devious ones. Nasty, tricksy migraines. The bugger about those is that they are usually accompanied by an MS attack. The upside to that is the fact that I have only had one or two of em in the last few months. That's the downside too. All things considered, I think I'm doing damn good in spite of the choice I made to abandon the drugs and needles. Oh, the needles, I just couldn't do THAT anymore. The Auto-Inject was no better. The long silver lengths of steel, piercing my skin ... Ok, ick .. but do-able. It was the damn interferions making my immune system go all wacky (more than usual) and chewing up the injection sites that made things unbearable! Stupid immune system. Stupid drugs .... stupid migraines. Where is my Vioxx and Maxalt.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?