White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Bush Wackers

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

 

Bush Wackers

Whhooooo-Hooo! Well, I woke up with a migrane. Nice. And I was sweating so much I soaked the pillow and sheets. Not a great way to wake up. But hey, just 1 Vioxx and a Maxalt and I should be my usual 'Happy-Go-Lucky' self in a matter of an hour or so. And you know what, it worked. I had some time to fret that it may not be working, but by the time I got to work, things were under control. It did make me take my time getting to work, driving in the slow lane and all. Not too bad. Had the window rolled down, letting the wind cool me down a bit. It would have been nice if there wasn't a virtual piece of re-bar sticking out of my friggen skull. I shouldn't complain though. Ya know why? Well, it's "MOW THE LAWN WEDNESDAY!" And since Im now feeling so darned spanking good, I supposed I'll put that last coat on the spindles for the stair-case as well as the other assorted pieces of wood that Im treating. You know, this whole polyurethane thing is a real pain in the rear. Every day this week, Im scraping the stuff off my fingernails and I smell it ALL THE TIME. I still have a few more coats to go on the hall floor and stair case to be done with phase II of this ever-lasting gob-stopper project. When I finish off the master bedroom and the room that will become Jacob's Den of Destruction, I will be happy if i never see another drop of the noxious stuff. Of course, phase III will be closely followed up by phase IV where I refinish the bathrooms, but that will be yet another saga.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?