White Lightning Axiom: Redux: First day back

Monday, January 03, 2005

 

First day back

A rather mundane day for the first day back at work. Up at 0700, out by 0745, work by 0815 ... no surprises. That's kinda nice for a Monday, but it just piles up till Thursday so I would like my pain now, please. To fill my time and empty the last pennies out of the old bank account, I made a visit to Amazon. There, I finally fell victim to my curiosity and ordered some Ayn Rand books, all for 30$ including shipping. I hope to get a chance to read these:
  • Atlas Shrugged
  • The Fountainhead
  • For the New Intellectual
  • Anthem
Should be a good read, eh?

UPDATE: Parental tracking has placed Hero Dad and Super Mom in the Philly Airport with their luggage stuck on the plane and the plane not going to Ithaca. The noble and brave professionals incompetent boobs at the airport are apparently arranging ground transport to Ithaca. It's a shame that they did not fly on Sunday, we could have sent a S&R team out.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?